The Art of Training, Presenting and Facilitating – 2 Day Course
Are you a trainer, facilitator, sales person or leader wanting to elevate your public speaking and engagement skills?
Are you required to pitch for work or lead meetings?
Our trainers and facilitators are known for their high impact presentation skills and over the years we’ve shared these winning techniques when learners undertake “Train The Trainer programs”. Due to frequent requests, we’ve distilled our most effective techniques into “The Art of Training, Presenting and facilitating” a 2 day program designed to support individuals to create and run engaging, effective and results focused presentations and training, and as an added bonus we have designed this program to link to 2 units in the BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership and Management program.
Perfect for trainers, sales people, safety professionals and anyone required to lead meetings or facilitate discussions, this program covers a range of presenting, facilitating and public speaking techniques for ensuring your message, and presentation achieve the impact you need in front of any audience.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- See their own development using ‘before’ and ‘after’ presentation footage
- Manage nerves and fears about public speaking (if any)
- Demonstrate confidence and credibility when on their feet in front of an audience
- Open your presentation with impact and create curiosity
- Use a presentation structure and memory tools to aid in ‘flow’
- Ask quality questions to encourage engagement and ideas generation
- Respond to difficult questions
- Meet the needs of a diverse audience
- ‘Pull through’ learning by facilitating insights from the group
- Artfully navigate challenging groups or resistant learners
- Elegantly close out presentations and encourage action.
On completion of this training, participants will be eligible for the following 2 units of competency from the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management:
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
Who is this designed for?
Our program is specifically designed for those with some experience in presenting to groups, training, coaching, facilitating or leading small teams. While there are no educational prerequisites for this course, English language proficiency and literacy skills are needed to get the best out of the course.
This program runs over 2 days.
Class Times: 9.00am-5.00pm.
Early Bird before Feb 1st 2018 – Individual $950
Regular Price – Individual $1,250
Group Special – $950 for 3 or more booking together Group Discount! $950 if 3 people enrol together.
Cost includes all materials, assessment and afternoon tea.