The world has changed and so has the way we all do business. Many organisations are now operating with wider geographically dispersed teams or have moved to more flexible work arrangements where their workforces are working remotely or under a hybrid model of remote + office. Bringing people together in a central location for training or meetings may now have some additional expenses. This is where LDN can help. Our belief has always been that location should not be a barrier to receiving engaging, excellent high-quality education.
Traditionally online training involves video or document based tuition, is often self-paced and leaves the participant with no opportunity to ask questions or become engaged through involvement and more importantly does not flex to individuals different learning styles.
Our live and interactive, facilitator led training (LDN-i) brings your teams together utilising the most up to date video conferencing software (Teams/Zoom).
All programs are delivered in real-time, by our highly skilled and engaging facilitators and utilises the full range of adult learning tools including small group discussions (breakout rooms), online polls, role playing, quizzes and individual and group activities. Our programs are accessed by learners through their own laptop, computer or ipad and full support is provided to ensure set up and attendance is easy, even for those who do not often use computers.
LDN-i delivery mode enables clients and their teams to capitalise on the convenience, cost effectiveness and flexibility of upskilling and training from wherever they are located.
We can design and develop programs for your team or customise any of our proven safety or leadership programs.
To find out more contact us here>>
What are the benefits of training with the LDN-i interactive platform while your people are working at home?
- You can leverage the interruption in business-as-usual to upskill your people in a wide range of safety and leadership programs, customised to your organisational needs.
- Your business can provide professional development for your people and you can choose from non-accredited courses or nationally recognised accredited qualifications.
- The platform creates a sense of community and connection and your people will be able to see and interact with each other while working from home.
- It helps your team manage their wellbeing by giving their day structure, allowing them to interactively work together and see and work with colleagues, even though isolated at home.
- LDN can report on attendance and engagement in the same way we do in face-to-face programs.
We don’t offer pre-recorded workshops, all our training is live, real-time facilitator-led engagement with participants, customised for your organisational needs and delivered in an interactive online environment.
Our instructional designers work with your organisation to design a program that meets your organisational needs, then deliver it to your workforce live from our three new permanent interactive training technology rooms at our Head Office, with more locations around Australia to come.
We utilise the Zoom interactive conferencing software, which is available cross-platform – either in a web browser or as a downloadable app for desktops or devices. Alternatively, it can be integrated into your intranet. The software is free for your users and uses an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit algorithm to keep everyone’s data safe.
To participate, participants are only required to be connected to the internet via desktop computer or a tablet device with a camera, mic and headphones. If your participant group doesn’t have access to hardware, LDN can provide tablets and headphones. We look after all the logistics and materials.