Learning Dimensions Network, who’s sister brands include Safety Dimensions, Leadership Dimensions and Workplace Dimensions have had our Registered Training Organisation status renewed for another 7 years by regulatory body ASQA.
ASQA’s recent focus has been on quality and compliance and for an organisation to gain RTO status with ASQA, they must the following requirements for registration:
- Compliance with all components of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework:
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- Australian Qualifications Framework
- Fit and Proper Person Requirements
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011
- Data Provision Requirements 2012.
What does this mean for our clients?
With 16,000 learners to date, the renewal of our registration is an endorsement of the consistently high quality we provide as well as a demonstration of our robust systems and processes.
For our many clients running programs over 4 years with us, you can have comfort in knowing we are only a low-risk provider but will be around for a very long time to come.
Our accredited programs include:
- BSB41415 Certificate IV In Work Health and Safety
- BSB51315 Diploma Of Work Health and Safety
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
- TAELLN411 Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- 10604NAT Certificate IV in Safety Leadership (WHS) – Construction
Did you know all our programs can all map to units in qualifications?
Programs don’t have to culminate in an entire qualification but they can still provide your people with nationally recognised units that can be applied to many and varied qualifications.