Leadership Dimensions, Safety Dimensions and Workplace Dimensions programs are now available through a facilitator-led, real-time, interactive training environment – via computer.
We don’t offer pre-recorded online programs – just the same experience of our face-to-face programs, delivered differently.
As COVID-19 isolation measures come into play around the nation, many businesses are preparing to have their workforces work from home, where their roles permit.
Even though business-as-usual is interrupted, we can help organisations add significant value to their workforce while they are working at home. Using our LDN interactive platform (LDN-i), you can train and upskill your workforce with real-time interactive, cloud-based training via computer in any of our Safety Dimensions, Leadership Dimensions or Workplace Dimensions programs.
This includes programs in safety leadership, risk management, hazard reduction, leadership, building relationships, managing subcontractors; or any of the programs in our suite of accredited and non-accredited safety or leadership programs.
LDN-i is based on the video conferencing platform Zoom and brings your team together remotely to learn in real-time. Led by one of our skilled facilitators, the platform simulates face-to-face workshop experiences such as, interacting with those in the virtual ‘room’, asking questions, using discovery learning, conducting breakout activities, sharing ideas, using polls, having conversations and role playing new skills and knowledge.
What are the benefits of training with the LDN-i interactive platform while your people are working at home?
- You can leverage the interruption in business-as-usual to upskill your people in a wide range of safety and leadership programs, customised to your organisational needs.
- Your business can provide professional development for your people and you can choose from non-accredited courses or nationally recognised accredited qualifications.
- The platform creates a sense of community and connection and your people will be able to see and interact with each other while working from home.
- It helps your team manage their wellbeing by giving their day structure, allowing them to interactively work together and see and work with colleagues, even though isolated at home.
- LDN can report on attendance and engagement in the same way we do in face-to-face programs.
We don’t offer pre-recorded workshops, all our training is live, real-time facilitator-led engagement with participants, customised for your organisational needs and delivered in an interactive online environment.
Our instructional designers work with your organisation to design a program that meets your organisational needs, then deliver it to your workforce live from our three new permanent interactive training technology rooms at our Head Office, with more locations around Australia to come.
We utilise the Zoom interactive conferencing software, which is available cross-platform – either in a web browser or as a downloadable app for desktops or devices. Alternatively, it can be integrated into your intranet. The software is free for your users and uses an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit algorithm to keep everyone’s data safe.
To participate, participants are only required to be connected to the internet via desktop computer or a tablet device with a camera, mic and headphones. If your participant group doesn’t have access to hardware, LDN can provide tablets and headphones. We look after all the logistics and materials.