Gain your qualification in Work Health & Safety in a live online environment, via computer or device
This could be the right time to add value to your role while working at home or from the workplace.This is not a pre-recorded online program – it is the same experience as our face-to-face programs, delivered by our public programs division Workplace Dimensions.
NEXT START DATES:
Mon 20, Tue 21, Wed 22 & Mon 27, Tues 28 July 2020
Mon 17, Tue 18, Wed 19 & Mon 24, Tues 25 August 2020
Times on training days:
8.30 am-5.00 pm, with breaks and lunchtime included.
Public Program Cost:
$1,845 per person (GST is not applicable on accredited training). Program fee includes all materials and assessments.
Regardless of the industry, leaders have a legal obligation to keep people safe – even if they are working from home, delivered by our public programs division, Workplace Dimensions.
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is a nationally recognised qualification which will train you to identify hazards in your workplace, assist with responding to incidents, assess and control risk, and consult on work health and safety issues.
This qualification is for leaders in all industries, including those who are self-employed or in small business, delivered to your home or workplace, live and interactive via technology.
SUBSIDISED PLACES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE QLD & ACT BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. READ MORE >>
Download the brochure BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety – Live & Interactive >>
How do we deliver this nationally recognised WHS program interactively via technology?
- You’ll get 5 days of live facilitator-led, interactive online training and one-on-one sessions before and after the live program.
- Our program is delivered on the video conferencing platform Zoom and brings participants together via computer or device to learn in real-time.
- Our platform simulates face-to-face learning experiences such as interacting with those in the virtual ‘room’, asking questions, using discovery learning, conducting breakout activities, sharing ideas, using polls, having conversations and role-playing new skills and knowledge.
- You can undertake the program from anywhere with internet access, from home or the office, anywhere around the world in real-time.
- We’ll provide you with all the materials, workbook, assessments and resource guide you’ll need to complete the program.
- After the 5 days of live training, we coach and mentor you through your assessments, helping you achieve understanding and competency. You have time after the program to complete the assessments, with full support from our trainers and assessors.
>> Download The Brochure >> BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety – Live & Interactive
Enquire Via Emailor call us Toll Free: 1300 453 555